Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a sad day...

I'm selling my piano. I've said this before and it hasn't happened but this time I mean it. I need the money. It's kind of ironic. The piano sat in my parent's basement for a little over a year and didn't get much playtime because of the gorgeous Petrof Grand piano upstairs. I didn't play it much in my other apartment because I was worried about the neighbors, even though they were loud and obnoxious. I didn't start playing it until I moved in with Lisa. She doesn't mind listening to me play and she likes to sing along. It's gotten quite a bit of use in the past 8 months or so. BUT bills must be paid and I'm tired of coming up short every month and worrying about whether or not my rent check is going to bounce. So I'm selling it. If you know of anyone that is in the market for a gently used and greatly loved piano, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...the sad look that crept over my face when I read this...I could've gotten an Oscar nomination for it.

Kelly said...

yeah, i got a little teary as i was writing it. It's a sad day.