So, my sister, Annie, (whose blog is infinitely better than mine) rather threateningly tagged me and so I am completing this at her behest.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Annie..check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (check)
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. (i'm not sure I know 6 different bloggers)
And away we go....
1. I get excited by the smell of books. Just looking at my stuffed to the brim bookshelf makes me very happy.
2. I'm slightly self conscience about my thumbs. My thumbnails are short and wide. My sister got on of each...a normal thumb and one like mine...my siblings call them "shovel thumbs".
3. Like my sister, I rub my feet together when I go to sleep. I'm not sure why but i do...maybe it's genetic?
4. I like to make to do lists and I like to include things that I have already done that day so I can check them off the list.
5. I have food texture issues. I don't like mashed potatoes or ground beef or oatmeal because I don't like the texture.
6. When I'm hanging out with friends or family and the conversation has slowed or has taken a somewhat awkward turn I will say "MONKEYS!" to change the topic or start the conversation again.
5. Wendy6. Lisa