1. Yogurt covered Raisins. My sister used to eat this when we were younger and I recently picked up a bag. Oh man...so tasty. HOWEVER, I do NOT recommend the Sunkist Vanilla flavored yogurt raisins. Bleh...
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
2. Picking out and planting flowers with my five and three year old niece and nephew.
3. Going shopping with a wonderful, wonderful friend and finding the dress.
4. Finally losing that sense of anxiety and expectation that I have felt for the past year. I no longer feel guilty for sleeping in, reading for pleasure, watching a movie or any other non academic pursuit. Granted, it also helps that grades posted and I no longer have to think about that either.
5. An upcoming weekend full of pre-wedding goodness, graduations, family dinners, birthdays and mother's day. We like to pack it in..
6. Natural sunlight in my bedroom
7. Lots of extra space in my bedroom
8. Semi ridiculous conversations with my sister.
9. Having tough decisions taken out of my hands by circumstances
10. Words with Friends...seriously addicting.
11. This fabulous website and all the cute and fun dresses I am jonesing to purchase
12. This fun blog with lots of crafty ideas. Can't wait to do the yarn wreath! I think I'm going to do it next week when there's not quite so much going on...see #5
13. Having a school free summer, with literally no worries or school related obligations. I haven't been this relaxed in who knows how long!
14. Future swimming, zoo and other fun adventures with the sister and her little ones.
15. A girl's night out on Saturday to celebrate the big 2-7. Seriously, when did I get this old?
16. Mochi Ice Cream balls that I haven't been able to find anywhere in Utah, hence not eating them for nearly five years, and finding them at Costco last week.
17. Having a fun and zippy car to drive. I love Miss M!
18. I'm absolutely in LOVE with this etsy.com store.
19. All the blossoms on the trees and my nephew telling me it looked like popcorn.